Refrigerators, washing machines and air-conditioners belong to household appliances and are the major white goods.
CRI analysis shows that the production volume of household appliances decreased in 2016 over 2015, affected by consumption market. The production volume of refrigerator decreased by 1.9% YOY; air-conditioners decreased by 0.02% YOY; while the washing machines increased by 0.7% YOY. The domestic market remained weak in China. CRI analysis states that in 2015 the retail sales volume and value of refrigerators decreased by 4.9% YOY and 1.3% YOY, respectively; that of air-conditioners, decreased by 1.1% YOY and 4.8% YOY, respectively; the sales volume of washing machine increased slightly by 0.6% YOY and the sales value increased by 4% YOY.
The product structure of household appliances indicates a significant trend toward high-end products. Multi-door/side-by-side refrigerators and large-capacity refrigerators, which are in consistence with the upgrading trend, are growing fast. The popularization of conversion appliances is extending from air-conditioners to washing machines and refrigerators. Meanwhile, the business in household appliance market is changing from price competition to eco-experience competition. With the upgrading buying experience integrating products, services, logistics and Internet, the competition around eco-experience is likely to promote the healthy development of e-commerce.
Download and Get Sample PDF File of this Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060600
According to CRI analysis, the purchasing power of Chinese residents becomes stronger in recent years. At present, the sales volume of refrigerators and washing machines are getting saturated, while the air-conditioner market still have big space to grow.
In this report, CRI analyzes 11 household appliance manufacturers listed in A-share market in China.
The report is composed of two parts: the first part is enterprise profiles and the second part is the operation status of these enterprises in the recent decade (presently 2006 to 2016, we will update it to the latest as time goes by).
The operation status is demonstrated from the following perspectives: (1) financial indexes, such as earnings per share, book value per share (BPS), sales per share, net cash flow per share, return on net worth and debt to asset ratio; (2) indexes on the income statement, such as revenue, operating profit, net profit and EBIT; (3) indexes on the income statement, such as revenue, operating profit, net profit and EBIT; (4) indexes on the balance sheet, such as liquid asset, fixed asset, current liability, non-current liability, capital reserve and shareholders’ equity.
The report provides readers with a quick guide to the profiles and financials of Chinese cement manufacturers being listed in the recent 10 years.
(1) Financial Indexes
– Earnings per Share
– Book Value per Share (BPS)
– Sales per Share (SPS)
– Net Cash Flow per Share from Operations
– Net Cash Flow per Share (CNY)
– Return on Net Worth
– Net Profit Margin on Total Assets
– Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) (%)
– Gross Profit Margin on Sales (%)
– Net Profit Margin on Sales (%)
– EBIT Margin (%)
– EBITDA Margin (%)
– Debt to Asset Ratio (%)
– Total Asset Turnover (times)
– Cash/Operating Income Received from Sales of Goods or Services
– YOY Growth Rate of Operating Revenue (%)
– YOY Growth Rate of Operating Profit (%)
– YOY Growth Rate of Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (%)
(2) Summary of Income Statement
– Gross Revenue (CNY, million)
– Total Operating Costs (CNY, million)
– Revenue (CNY, million)
– Operating Profit (CNY, million)
– Total Profit (CNY, million)
– Net Profit (CNY, million)
– Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
– Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
– Net Profit Deducting Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
– R&D Costs (CNY, million)
– Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) (CNY, million)
– Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) (CNY, million)
(3) Summary of Balance Sheet
– Liquid Asset (CNY, million)
– Fixed Asset (CNY, million)
– Long-term Equity Investment
– Total Assets (CNY, million)
– Liquid Liability (CNY, million)
– Non-current Liability (CNY, million)
– Total Liability (CNY, million)
– Capital Reserve (CNY, million)
– Surplus Reserve (CNY, million)
– Undistributed Profit (CNY, million)
– Shareholders’ Equity (CNY, million)
– Equity Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
(4) Summary of Cash Flow Statement
– Cash Received from Sales of Goods and Services (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Operations (CNY, million)
– Cash Paid to Purchase Fixed Assets, Intangible Assets and Other Long-term Assets (CNY, million)
– Cash Paid for Investments (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Investments (CNY, million)
– Cash Received from Investors (CNY, million)
– Cash Received from Borrowings (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Financing (CNY, million)
– Net Increase of Cash and Cash Equivalents (CNY, million)
– Cash and Cash Equivalents, End of Period (CNY, million)
– Depreciation and Amortization (CNY, million)
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609