The Lead Management Market study drafted by Persistence Market Research delivers a concise outline regarding the potential factors likely to drive the revenue growth of this industry. The report delivers valuable insights on market revenue, SWOT Analysis, market share, profit estimation and regional landscape of this business vertical. Moreover, the report focuses on significant growth factors and obstacles accepted by market leaders in the Lead Management Market.
Lead management is business-to-business and direct-to-consumer oriented set of practices, methodologies and systems intended to generate and to qualify new potential business prospects. Lead management is usually functioned by various marketing programs or campaigns. Lead management maintains business relations between its outgoing consumer advertising and the replies to that advertising. Lead management aids in customer relationship management (CRM) and sales management. Lead management involves the acquisition of new customers, market brand identity and selling to current clienteles which enables business profitability.
Lead management requires in various stages of a sales procedure and across a distributed sales force. In this modern era, this process has speedily become technology-centric and shifted from manual workload to automation systems. Therefore, the lead management market is estimated to grow during the ten year forecast period.
Lead Management Market: Drivers and Restraints
The drivers which are driving the lead management market are, rapid establishment of new industries or enterprises, large global company purchases, growing adoption among the small or midsize businesses (SMBs) and changing customer or consumer buying patterns.
Some challenges which are hampering on the lead management growth such as, need to convince channel partners about fair lead distribution system and to catch up their attention and follow of leads, report back on leads those have sent to sales representatives, Getting multi-line partners to sell our product vs. a competitor’s product, need to convince channel managers leads should not have to be manually revised before it can be allocated, and market strategies include complex mixtures of direct selling offices and resellers (competing or overlapping territories, major accounts assignments, differences in product focus, expertise or capabilities, lead sources tied to specific program funding).
Request For Sample Report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11038
Lead Management Market: Segmentation
Lead Management Market, by Technology
- Lead Acquisition
- Batch Imports
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Quick Apply Web Forms
- Lead Filtering and Assessmen
- Data verification (e.g. mobile or telephone numbers, address scrubbing and zip codes)
- Device intelligence (e.g. device fingerprint, true geo location, botnet proxy detection and real IP detection)
- Fraud screening
- Data appending (e.g., appending third-party data like credit, purchase history and preferences)
- Lead Scoring/Grading
Lead Management Market, by type of Services
- Major Accounts
- Round Robin
- Historical Match
- Proximity / Radius
Lead Management Market, by Deployment
- Cloud-based platform
Lead Management Market, by End User Industries
- Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industries
- Financial Services (insurance and mortgage) Industries
- Professional Services Sectors
- Sports & Entertainment Industries
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Higher Education Sectors
Lead Management Market, by Applications
- Lead generation
- Prospect or client management
Lead Management Market: Overview
Globally, the lead management market is used intensively due to advent of technology-centric procedures and it is shifted from manual workload to automation systems.
Lead Management Market: Regional Outlook
A region level segmentation is completed for lead management market that covers
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Globally, North America is leading the lead management market followed by Latin America and the Asia-Pacific.
Request For Customization on this Report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/11038
Lead Management Market: Key players
The prominent players operating in lead management are Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Siebel CRM Systems, Inc. (US), MarketNet (US), Vovici-Verint (US), Pipedrive, Inside sales box, Drishti, Sales optimize, ProsperWorks, Zoho, Nutshell, Marketo and Hubspot.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprints