Diabetes is a chronic disease characterized by elevated levels of blood glucose which leads to serious damage to the heart, eyes, kidneys, blood vessels and nerves.
The most common of diabetes is type 2 diabetes which occurs when the body becomes resistant to insulin or doesn’t make enough insulin. In the past three decades the prevalence of type 2 diabetes has risen dramatically in countries of all income levels.
Type 1 diabetes, once known as juvenile diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes, is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin by itself.
Access this report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=19207
The market of diabetes monitor is increasing due to an increase in the prevalence of diabetes, changing lifestyle and increasing use of insulin for the treatment of diabetes. Increase awareness regarding prevention and treatment of diabetes, and increasing demand for technologically advanced devices for diabetes monitoring.
The global diabetes monitors market is expected to reach USD 17458.1 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.3%.
- The global diabetes monitors market is segmented on the basis of sample, type, component, and end-users.
- On the basis of sample, the market is segmented into blood samples, sweat samples, urine samples, and others.
- On the basis of type, the market is classified into point sample test based glucose monitors, continuous glucose monitors, and enzyme free sensor based glucose monitors.
- Continuous glucose monitors are further segmented into disposable sensor based CGM, and re-usable sensor based CGM.
- On the basis of components, the market is classified into lancet, glucose test strips, and sensors. Sensors are further segmented into enzyme-based sensors, and enzyme-free sensors
- On the basis of end -users, the market is segmented into diagnostic clinics, hospitals, and home.
The leading players in the global diabetes monitor market are Panasonic, Abbott Laboratories, Dexcom, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd , Medtronic, LifeScan, Inc., Sanofi, and others.
Study objectives of diabetes Monitor market:
To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
To provide historical and forecast revenues of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional and country-level markets
To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on types, products, applications, end users, and its sub-segments.
To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
> Medical devices manufacturers
> Medical devices distributors
> Hospitals & Clinics
> Potential investors
> Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
> On the basis of sample, blood sample market is expected to command the largest market share of 75.70% over the review period and it is also expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period 2017-2023
> Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% over the 2017-2023
Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=19207
The reports also cover country level analysis:
> North America
> Latin America
> Western Europe
> Rest Of Western Europe
> Eastern Europe
> Republic of Korea
> Rest of Asia-Pacific
> Middle East & Africa
> Saudi Arabia
> Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy of this @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=19207
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Name: Varda
email: [email protected]