Global Ethoxylates Market Information: by type (alcohol, fatty amine, fatty acid, methyl ester, ethyl ester, glyceride, polyethylene glycol, and others), starter chain (C12-C14, C17-C18, C18-C22, and others), application (household & personal care, agrochemicals, oilfield chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and others), Region – Forecast till 2027
Synopsis of Ethoxylates
Ethoxylates belong to a class of organic compound, which are derived through the action of ethylene oxide in the presence of a catalyst. The manufacturing process adopted by the numerous companies comprises the treatment of ethylene oxide with catalyst, manufacturing processes is differentiated by the kind of catalyst used during the process. They possess emulsifying properties and are used as intermediates in the manufacturing of household detergent, cosmetics & personal care, paints, and textiles. Moreover, various superior properties such as excellent wetting ability, high water solubility, low aquatic toxicity, and good formulation make them suitable for utilization in numerous end-use application such as oilfield chemicals, household & personal care, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and others.
Access this report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=18929
The global ethoxylates market is projected to reach 7,431 KT by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.36% by the end of the assessment period. Some of the prominent factors attributed to the market growth are growing production of ethoxylates based products, rising penetration of alcohol ethoxylates, and continuously growing pharmaceutical sector. Among the application segments, household & personal care is accounted for the largest market share owing to rising disposable income along with growing consumption of cosmetics & personal care products in developing countries. Furthermore, expanding pharmaceutical & healthcare sector coupled with technological advancement in the healthcare facilities is further projected to influence the industry growth over the forecast period, positively. Moreover, expanding industrial & institutional cleaning industry coupled with rising consumption of ethoxylates based detergent is anticipated to fuel the market growth. However, an environmental concern associated with the toxicity of ethoxylates is estimated to hinder the growth of the market over the assessment period. Regionally, Asia Pacific emerged as the leading market and it holds the largest market share, in terms of both value and volume. China has emerged as the leading ethoxylates market. Japan as well as India is estimated to be the fastest growing market owing to rapid industrialization and continuously growing use in various end-use industries.
- The global ethoxylates market is spanned over Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific region is expected to lead the market with maximum share followed by Europe and North America.
- The demand for ethoxylates is projected to surge in various Asia Pacific countries, such as China, Japan, India, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia Pacific, due to continuous growth in the cosmetics & personal care and agrochemical sector. Furthermore, the Asia Pacific market was characterized by growing demand for ethoxylates due to rapid development in the application industries in developing economies including China, India, Japan and South Korea.
- Furthermore, increasing per capita disposable income, low set-up manufacturing facility cost, expanding end-use industries, and inexpensive labor & land cost are some other factors attributed to the regional market growth. With the aforementioned factors, Asia Pacific is estimated to reach USD 5,500 million by the end of 2023 increasing at a CAGR of 4.36% during the assessment period.
- The Asia Pacific is followed by Europe, which is further trailed by North America in terms of market share. Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and the U.K are among the major contributors to the regional market growth on account of rising concern along with the strong growth of household & personal care sector in this region.
- North American countries such as the U.S. and Canada are anticipated to hold a major share of the regional market owing to improved lifestyle combined with rising consumption of personal care products.
- Furthermore, stringent regulations along with the continuous expansion of the pharmaceutical sector, especially in the U.S., is estimated to propel the regional market growth.
- Furthermore emerging economies of Latin America and the Middle East and Africa such as Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey are predicted to witness a healthy growth on account of rising consumer base for personal care sector along with the growth of the local pharmaceutical companies.
The ethoxylates market is segmented based on type, starter chain, application, and region.
Based on the type, the market is classified as alcohol, fatty amine, fatty acid, methyl ester, ethyl ester, glyceride, polyethylene glycol, and others.
Based on starter chain, ethoxylates market is segmented into C12-C14, C17-C18, C18-C22, and others.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into household & personal care, agrochemicals, oilfield chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and others.
Based on the region, the market is further segmented into
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Latin America
Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=18929
Some of the prominent players operating in the global ethoxylates market are AkzoNobel N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., BASF SE, Roya Dutch Shell PLC, DowDuPont Inc., Huntsman International LLC, SABIC, Sasol Ltd., Ineos Group Limited, Arkema SA.
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region such as:
> North America
o Rest of Europe
> Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
> Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
> Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o North Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global magnesium sulphate market is expected to reach USD 13903.5 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.76%. Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share of the global market on account of large consumer base for agrochemicals and expansing end use application in this region.Based on the type, alcohol ethoxylates accounted for the largest market shares of 41% and is estimated to grow significantly due to wide usage in various application.
> Ethoxylates manufacturers
> Traders and distributors of Ethoxylates
> Production process industries
> Potential investors
> Raw material suppliers
> Alcohol Ethoxylates
> Fatty alcohol ethoxylates
> Linear alcohol ethoxylates
> Mineral oil
> Lauryl alcohol
> Propylene glycol
> Ethoxylated amine
> Ethoxylated surfactant
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy of this @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=18929
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Name: Varda
email: [email protected]